DIY: NATURE OFFICE ORGANIZER
palette wood or salvaged wood
mason jars (various sizes work well)
OPTIONS FOR FILLER:
reindeer moss, mood moss, lichen and/ or spanish moss
foraged findings (acorns, pinecones, feathers, shells, or whatever you love)
gems, agate and crystals
1. Start by cutting your wood using a chop saw to the desired length. We chose 14″ in length but you could go longer and just add more jars.
2. Glue your mason jar lid together so that they are one intact piece by running a bead of super glue around the inside edge if the lid and placing the disc on top. Press down and let dry for 15 minutes.
3. Gently rest the jar inside the lid, but don’t screw together and play around with the configuration of the jars on the surface of the wood. Staggering them and creating a few gaps for your paperwork to be stored.
4. Once you’re happy with the configuration, remove the glass part and using a drill screw the lids down to the wood.
5. Then gently pack your jars with an assortment of various mosses, natural elements, and findings. We used gray pinecones, quartz crystals, reindeer moss, mood moss and air plants. Ta dah!
6. Now you can order and file away! Your folders and mail will nestle nicely between the negative spaces of where your jars live.